7/11/2011

the real definition of Coincidence

Coincidence (koh-in-si-duhns), noun

According to Webster's Dictionary:

the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection; It's a coincidence that I received an unexpected bonus on my pay check the same day that my mechanic told me that I needed immediate repairs on my car.

According to The Holy Bible:

the revelation that there is no such thing as coincidence but that the alleged accidental occurrence of events is actually the manifestation of all things working together for good to them that love God to them that are the called according to his purpose; Praise God! The same day that my mechanic told me that I needed immediate repairs on my car, God blessed me with an unexpected bonus on my paycheck.

Be a blessing

No comments: