4/19/2011

a lovely day


This is day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24

I woke up this morning. This simple fact means that I have another day to live my life for this amazing God, my saviour Jesus Christ. Today is another day that I will have a chance to worship Him. Another day to sing praises unto Him. Mercy is new this morning.

Today is another day that I can be a blessing to those around me and share the love of Jesus. A chance for me to allow His light to shine through me. I'm given another opportunity to teach my child to - above all else - trust in God.

Another morning for me to remember all His blessings in my life. Another day jam packed with God's loving-kindness. Another chance for Him to work on me and continue to mold me into a Vessel of Honor.

One more day that I can proclaim that He is my portion.

It's going to be a lovely day.

Be a Blessing

No comments: